Factory Talk to PLC5 Tag Syntax

Uzzy

Hello, I've looked around here and Allen-Bradley and I can't find exactly what I need. I'm converting an old 1400e to PanelView Plus and I'm a little unsure of something. We had everything working fine on RIO, but now we're forced to switch to Ethernet (wish we would have known from the start).

I already found out that Bit Array tags are not supported by Ethernet and I'm working through that issue, but another problem is Word Array. I had the issue with the alarms tag, but found an answer in the User Guide. Where {::[RIO]N177:600,32} worked just fine, I have to change it to {::[Ethernet]N177:600,L32} for Ethernet.

Basically, my question is, do I have to change all of the other multiple word tags to have the (,L#) or is (,#) going to work? I would just test it, but that's not possible right now as the line I'm working on is in full production mode and my conversion window is relatively small.