Schneider Unity Pro DFB import Problem

attendre

I have a problem for importing DFB Blocks in a project of Unity Pro V3.0.

I have a compressed file containing the Database of DFB Blocks with a file named Library.DSC

I know that it is easy to import DFB Blocks library if I have file.XDB

So, my question is: Is there any method to Convert the file.DSC to file.XDB ?

Note: I use the tool of 'Types Library Update' in Unity Pro Software Package for importing and Updating the family library 'Libset' only (file is Family.DSC). But for Derived Function Blocks DFB, a message 'Invalid directory, only Family.DSC is Valid'

I didn't create the the .dsc file

I received the Compressed file containing the Database files and the .dsc file

And these files are tested in Other Plants.

Note: The Database files and 'library.dsc' file are created by The Company 'X' with its library Standard and I should use its Standard library and DFB's.

Look in the context in the help file under this displayed section. This will explain how to do this. I have not done this myself yet so cannot say with conviction to do this seeing you are running an old version and they had quite a few bugs back then

dsc.jpg

I did this in the Family.dsc file and I updated the Libset in Unity pro.
But when I chose Library.dsc file, I got message 'Invalid directory or file name.Only Family.dsc authorized'