Traffic lights for man cave program

Toddzilla

Hi totally new to plc programming

Would anyone have a zelio program for the below they could share, or any assistance would be helpful

On signal turns red light on for 5 seconds then off
Then amber for 5 seconds then off
Then green for 5 seconds then off and repeat

Thank you for any help given

Dear TodZilla,
I have no idea what a 'zelio' is . . .
But, I would use 'cascaded timers'.
Where the first timer turns on the red light and starts timing down. When it finishes timing, it triggers the second timer which turns off the red light and turns on the yellow light. When the second timer times out, it triggers the third timer which turns off the yellow light and turns on the green light. When the third timer times out, it turns out the lights then resets all the timers and timer one turns the red light back on and repeats the sequence.

Oh, yes, you wanted a signal to start it.
Start with no lights on and a button to start it. Press the button to start timer 1 and turn on the red light etc. etc.

Mad Poet.

For this, you could use one timer and a few numeric compares on the accumulator.

configure a timer for seconds resolution, and preset to 15.
Start button rising edge -> seal a timer enable memory bit.
While timer enabled:
while ACC>=0 and ACC<5 output for RED
while ACC>5 and ACC<10 output for AMBER
while ACC>10 and ACC<15 output for GREEN
if ACC>=15 disable timer/unseal timer enabled memory

@poet zelio is schneider electric controller software for a smart relay.
It appears to be the schneider/TellTheMechanic (semi)equivalent of eaton / moeller EasySoft et al.

I really like their marketing wank!:confused:
Your advanced solution.
Unequalled flexibility.
Ergonomic Software.

thank you for the replies guys, however i am stuck

is there anyone who would be so kind to draw up the logic so i could copy into the programming

sorry just using traffic lights i have at home to liven up my mancave and i am stuck

(its not a homework project :) )

Sounds a lot like a homework program that comes up from time to time. It might be to late but typically helping with home work is frowned upon unless you have already made an attempt and you can show us your work. Most of the people here don't want to help someone "skate" through their classwork. We'll help but you have to do the work so that you will actually learn something.