OT: Automation Fair nasty bug

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone at the fair caught that bug that is going around? It finally caught up to me today. Yesterday I was in one tech session, where the speaker was hard to hear due to the coughing and nose blowing going on.

It makes you wonder if large gatherings such as this have methods to try and contain the spread of colds. Look at salad bars now with the glass shield protecting the food, and airports with bathroom no touch faucets, soap and towel dispensers and no doors.

Still feeling fine, but I didn't go to any training spent all my time walking around, Still don't think I seen everthing, but the raceing at festo was fun I have to make one for myself some day.