Electrician

l'm very slowly learning, when a question is asked on forums that annoy me, it is way easier not to reply, but then some times you just get ****ed off with some silly questions, not this one, mainly lazy people who won't open a manual and just ask here, so someone needs to use there time, to answer the lazy persons question. That's when it is better not to answer at all. But then l am still learning not to answer silly question on other forums, like they ask a question and the answer is in the post directly above it, how lazy can you be, so l tell them.

Your inverter is able to output 1000W. How you split that up between the receptacles is up to you, just don't exceed 1000W in total connected load.

Bubba.

I have a 1000W inverter I bought at Autozone when I needed to run a hammer drill to make a 1" hole through a 12" thick wall of a valve vault at a water tank with no nearby power source. It has an LED numeric indicator that toggles between battery volts and output watts and two sockets. It did the job. The drill nameplate was 8.0 amps, so I was right up there near the 1000W limit.

The little inverter has been handy a few times, like the past few days when the power was out at my house (bad ice storm)... I used it to run my TV all day Saturday (important football games) and my little TV didn't even register 10 watts on the LED readout of that little inverter, so I never even had to start the truck until late that night when I wanted to run my little blower on the wood burning stove.

Last edited: