ID this PLC

We should totally play a guessing game of what it controls...

I’m guessing a car wash. Plus I love the stripped C13 power cord on the far right.

It's a 984 Compact. Likely running Modsoft.

We still have 6 or 7 of these running and we also have a full 984 system too.

Definitely looks like the kind of "fun" you find in many water utilities, world wide. Quite a few I/O so I'm thinking probably a treatment plant or quite a large wastewater pumping station. The off-colour white wire sheaths are a common sight in cabinets exposed to hydrogen sulphide (in extreme cases white becomes brown, and all your copper goes black)

Similar Topics

Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
How to fix if appears code “$115 plc-restart running” on the screen OP17
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom