ID this PLC

Definitely looks like the kind of "fun" you find in many water utilities, world wide. Quite a few I/O so I'm thinking probably a treatment plant or quite a large wastewater pumping station. The off-colour white wire sheaths are a common sight in cabinets exposed to hydrogen sulphide (in extreme cases white becomes brown, and all your copper goes black)

Winner. 1st prize is a free sample of DB9 tape. First, I have to unstick it from the bottom of my work boot.

It's a water plant, and the Freewave, I believe, talks to a water tower. We haven't done a site visit yet.

Mark, I have a ton of pictures you can market like that one... It will be like the blinker fluid and muffler bearings for the PLC world.

Mark, I have a ton of pictures you can market like that one... It will be like the blinker fluid and muffler bearings for the PLC world.

Paul,

Over the last 15 years we have been working together a lot and out of all the custom projects (cables, radio, Red Lions, etc) this my friend is the best... I can see it now, anyone in the automation world this is a "must have!", I am going to get rich... filthy bloody rich

Ok maybe just a little bloody and filthy :site:

The fact that it shows up under **New Products** makes me suspicious... are you trying to pass some newfangled adapter off as a genuine legacy product?

Good question... let me think about it and I will get back to you as soon as the Covid19 is over

By the way we do have two reviews now but you better hurry there are only 3 left in stock

Sorry, but the first hit on Google was slightly different...

It will take some time but we will over take Amazon

The funny (or sad) part is some day I will have customers other then a few of you and they will see that on the website and wonder WTF is this :unsure:

Would it not be more sad if you never had any customers other than us?

Thats why I put "some day", you guys are my only customers.... :oops:

I_Automation said:
Do you have a supplier for the batteries for them yet?

It has a built-in battery, its one of the non-proton models that Musk invented, they last for years, just ask Starman

Man... I need a real job