Omron NT631 V2(3.1) & Recipe Data

Overconfident

Does anyone have any experience using recipes on a Omron NT631 V2(3.1) with a C200HG? I have entered all the recipe data as well as the corresponding PLC addresses but when you press the Write or Read button on the recipe window, the screen just beeps at me?

For testing purposes, have reduced the recipe to 1 Recipe, 1 Record with 1 1 word Hex Parameter. I have set the PLC to store the data in DM3000. But it still errors (3 beeps) when it is running on the PLC?

Am I doing something really stupid? :rolleyes:

Attached it the Recipe Screen shots

Parameters.JPG

RecipeSetting.JPG

RecipeTable.JPG

Screen.JPG

Last edited:
This may not be the issue, but...
Are you selecting the record before you press Read or Write? If you have it selected, the record will be in reverse video.

recipe.jpg

That was it!!! I can't believe I've been playing around for days trying different memory location, values... you name it... and all I was doing wrong was not highlighting the entire row before I pressed Write / Read...

Thanks!!