Wonderware DAServer Error Message STS=1E

JosepFreyr

Hi all wonderware users

As I'm new to this and cant find a solution for the error message STS=1E
I'm using a Intouch v10.5 connectet to Controllocgix L71 whith SMC DAServer (DASABCIP.4)

As I run the incouch project the (SMC System Management Console log) displays the same error message whith 1 sek. intervals (same as update interval time):

"Encountered the following error in replay message <004eb828> when reding from ...(my tag rute)"
"STS=E1: Errors encontered with the items in the message"

Can any one tell me how to fix this!!

Similar Topics

Having a Issue at a site where WOnderware can seemingly connect to the PLC and all shows good except its locked into a loop for downloading the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to break the link between a wonderware tag and a tag in RSLogix. No matter what i do to the tag in the PLC the wonderware is holding...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Legacy project that I have converted from Intouch 7.1 to intouch 11.1 now running on windows 10. I have also uprevved the DA Server...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I use PLC S7-400 with Ethernet module CP 443-1 and i want to communicate with My galaxy via DAServer. I configure my PLC with...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am developing HMI screens for a Wastewater Treatment Plant which is using Modicon M580 PLCs that are running Unity Pro XL version...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom