ID this PLC

We should totally play a guessing game of what it controls...

I’m guessing a car wash. Plus I love the stripped C13 power cord on the far right.

It's a 984 Compact. Likely running Modsoft.

We still have 6 or 7 of these running and we also have a full 984 system too.

Definitely looks like the kind of "fun" you find in many water utilities, world wide. Quite a few I/O so I'm thinking probably a treatment plant or quite a large wastewater pumping station. The off-colour white wire sheaths are a common sight in cabinets exposed to hydrogen sulphide (in extreme cases white becomes brown, and all your copper goes black)

Similar Topics

Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I know this topic has been brought up a few times, but i had some specific questions. I have installed several 1783-NATR devices and they have...
Replies
Views
Hello We have installed several G.E. Fanuc 90 70 PLC Everything was ok but suddenly we can not communicate anymore with any PLC with the software...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom