PowerFlex 525 Multi-Drive control on EtherNet/IP

Hi All,

Tearing my hair out! I have had this working in the past but cannot figure out what is wrong now!

Simple set up.
PF 525 set up as Master in a multi drop scenario. If I don't configure any slaves, all good, can see it with Logix desginer, connects, see params etc.

PF 525 set up as slave. Simple config.

As soon as I set Master to have one connection, (param C175 = 1), and connect cable to DSI, then it's gone. Can see it, but connection produces a fault. Match drive produces a project mismatch and want to delete the slave from its params.

It is setup very simple. I've double and triple checked everything I can think of. All have been flashed to latest firmware. Reset to factory defaults multiple times.

I'm leaning towards a slave parameter mistake based on the above, but I cannot find it.

I have used the AB Applications notes: PowerFlex 525-Class Multi-Drive control on EtherNet/IP.
It is simple and should get it going, but I'm lost!

Any help appreciated.

(Router connecting PLC and VSD is a TPLink, but should be fine as it is holding the entire PLC network together with no issue.)

GT.