Omron sysmac cj2m cpu 31 Error Code

Dear Experts,
Good day:)

This is the 1st time I work with Omron PLC,
I have one machine operating with Omron sysmac cj2m cpu 31.
The PLC has error code on it's 7-segemnt : ( HE )
I checked this error code in manual and I found these information in attachment and they write check the operating environment as a correction for this error code but I do not know what they mean
can you help me please in this problem
thanks.

error code.PNG

As the manual suggests, I would check the panel temperature, blow out the cpu to ensure no dust or shavings are present in the CPU.
Try then to power up the unit again and see if the error goes away.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hi every1, hope all going well. I recently joined this website and this is my first post here. So actually i have a PLC OMRON make SYSMAC Model...
Replies
Views
I took an online course but don't remember covering this. How do I access the system clock in a compare instruction? I want to turn on an output...
Replies
Views
I come from an AB background. My current job has a lot of Omron devices. We have a couple systems with NX102's with numerous IO link devices...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am trying to program a function block to copy the variables obtain from Ethercat into a structure on a NX1P2. Since I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am attempting to sort a selection list via 'part-selection' buttons. Ex. a certain type of model is selected, I only want to have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom