Intouch and opc

catalin78

Hello !

i have to make some new screens in a intouch visualisation system wich runs on two computers , it works with opc server and as i seen opc is getting data from 3 hardware (PLC s7-400 ,Some ET200m).

Because intouch visu is runnig on two computers i can start my practice on one of these computers .

First i need a hint to a software wich i can use to backup as a image all things that are in that pc , so i can't damage something .

Second i need some links or places where i can get info on this intouch sistem wich i need to practice and learn and opc server .

Between plc and et modules is a profibus network , and a ethernet between plc and computers with intouch visu .

I have source of visu and plc program , and i have installed intouch 9.0
Also i have experience on s7 manager , wincc flex .

I kindly thank all of you for your time on this matter .
For now that's all the info have from the site because i am in vacantion , but next days i can know more if it's useful .

Thanks