How to establish communication between MVI69-GSC with Parker HPC Servo drive

AB2005

Hi,

We are working now days to establish communication between Compact Logic PLC and Parker HPC Servo drive via Prosoft MVI69-GSC ASCII communication module. Problem we are facing that we are not understanding that how to Write/Read data from Servo drive. In manual, following examples are written;

Examples of utilization of the serial line
To gain a better understanding of how to implement the communication protocol via the serial line, the
following section provides examples for each type of message.
The values in the examples are purely hypothetical.
Case 1: reading a 1 byte parameter
Assume you need to read the value of the i2t (Pr.23) with address 00, and that the value of the parameter is 79;
the string to transmit is as follows:
[$7E] [$80] [$01] [$23] [$A4]
The Drive will respond with this string:
[$7E] [$20] [$01] [$23] [$4F] [$93]
Case 2: reading a 2 byte parameter
Assume you need to read the reference speed (Pr.07) with address 01, and that the value of the parameter is
3000.0; the string to transmit is as follows:
[$7E] [$81] [$02] [$0E] [$91]
The Drive will respond with this string:
[$7E] [$21] [$02] [$0E] [$30] [$75] [$D6]

We need help how to write/read above ASCII characters in to drive.