Moving an Array[32] UDT's 1st Boolean Member to a DINT

StvOne

Hi All,
I cannot seem to find a way to move a Boolean from an Arrays UDT into a DINT.
I have an Array of 32 elements with a UDT data type of 4 members. I am trying to move the 1st member (Boolean) of each arrays UDT to a DINT for monitoring faults. I know it can be done using structured text but I am trying to use Ladder.

There might be a convoluted way to do it with a loop and indirect addressing, but the long winded brute force method will be cleaner in my opinion. It will be easy for future readers to understand and faster for the CPU to execute.

Similar Topics

Hey all, This is more of a question of "can I do this more efficiently" rather than how do I do this... We collected a week's work of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, The task at hand is a little tricky for me... a novice at best... This is all about an alarm and storing data into rs batch. I have...
Replies
Views
oops that would be a UDT or a UTD CSF_Array1 has four elements of Real I have a UDT named Cost_SQFT that has four elements Cost_SQFT.cost1...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. I am very new to using RSlogix and from the bit of searching this forum I've done, I found that everyone seems to be really helpful...
Replies
Views
I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom