Indirect Tags in Ifix

bodoo23

I am currently working on IFIX Scada. Now I stucked at a point. I have 15 motors and I want to have a structure like faceplate.For example when click on the button of motor 1 , I'd like to see feedback of motor 1 and control buttons then when I click another one for example motor 4, I'd like to see motor 4 values in the same area.
Is it possible to do that in IFIX? If, yes could you please briefly descriebe how to do that ?

Similar Topics

Hi! I have problem with intouch script and indirect tags. I have script which create csv files and i want to automatize it to write data from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to create IO tags that will allow I/O to be changed via the HMI once the system is deployed, and without needing to connect via...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to have an indirect tag screen (i.e. motor/pump/servo screen) with an alarm banner? Presently I have 4 pump screens that all...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having trouble in the Intouch Application maping indirect real tags to IO real tags to grab information.
Replies
Views
I am a beginner in SCADA programming and am currently using InTouch. I want to create an array of tagnames, though I know this is not possible. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom