Torque and Flux Current

bodoo23

It is said that vector sum of flux and torque current equal to total current drawn by the motor but there are also some currents flowing due to copper losses and rotor leakage inductance. In my opinion, the total current must equal to vector sum of core losses current + torque current and rotor leakage inductance current + flux current ? Is my opinion correct ?

One more question, if we control the motor via contactor , can we say that vector sum of flux and torque current equal to total current drawn by the motor ? I mean if I want to learn how much percent torque I use for a load and I know the flux current of motor which is controlled by contactor. Can I use the formula above to first calculate torque current and then torque percent ?

Thanks in advance.