kglwin connection problem with plc

djhowelle

good day to all,

I'm currently working on a project using master-k K3P-07AS plc and I'm having problem communicating my pc to the plc.

I already followed the instruction manual for communication setting but still I cannot communicate to the PLC.

I'm using a serial to Usb converter, is there any exact configuration in my device setting like baud rate,stop bit, etc.?

I also check my rs-232c cable wiring and it is correct. 2-3, 3-2, 5-5 as follows.

hoping for a kind resposne.

thank you and more power...

Similar Topics

Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My ethernet port on my laptop recently broke and I was hoping to just use a usb-c dongle in the mean time to go live on my PLC until I...
Replies
Views
Not a PLC question but I need expert help on this. My FactoryTalk stopped communicating with the server its hosted on. I had an error stating...
Replies
Views
I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom