Add tags to WinCC v7.0+SP3 project

blima

Hello,

I would like to add some tags to a working project but I cannot see the tags displayed on the runtime.

The first two are of type float and on the S7-1200 PLC are also of type float in a not optimized database. The next two are two input bits and the last are binary tags of the same database.

What is the convention to use to access this type of information?

I’m using also the function:

SetTagDouble(("SpBomba01"),GetInputValueDouble(lpszPictureName,lpszObjectName));

To change the tag value. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Bruno

It should be as simple as creating an I/O field.

From the Standard tools, under Smart Objects select I/O Field and drag it on to your screen.

In the Configuration Dialog, select your tag, and choose whether you want it to be input, output or input and output (I/O field).

In the Object Properties at the bottom, change however you want to display your value.

WinCC_IO_Field.png

Last edited:
It should be as simple as creating an I/O field.

From the Standard tools, under Smart Objects select I/O Field and drag it on to your screen.

In the Configuration Dialog, select your tag, and choose whether you want it to be input, output or input and output (I/O field).

In the Object Properties at the bottom, change however you want to display your value.

Thanks for the reply.