MRP PF755 After A Power Cycle

JZerb

I have some PF755s that I’m using CIP motion commands with. The loads that the PF755s are moving have their absolute position fed back into the CGLX 5380 via an EIP multi turn encoder and the motors have SSI absolute encoders mounted on them which are fed directly into the PF755s. If I establish a “Home” position. Then move the axis after an MAG with say an MAM to an absolute position of 40. Then I do an MRP and say that the axes are actually at 30. Then the machine is power cycled for some reason or another, when everything comes back up will the .ActualPosition tags on the motion axes read 30 or will it revert back to 40 because that’s how far away it was from “home” before the MRP.

Similar Topics

Hello, does anyone know the best connection method between an S71500R/H profinet MRP ring (2 x S7 1500R controllers in redundant profinet ring)...
Replies
Views
We use FishBowl for our Main Business unit. They make very standard products so it works fine for them. But there is nothing about FishBowl that...
Replies
Views
We are trying to configure redundant RX3I system with profinet ring (MRP). We have two PNS racks. We were able to set the device names for the...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow Automation folks! Disclosure: I've made this same post on the Siemens support forum, but so far haven't gotten anywhere. So, I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having issues matching a 50HP submersible pump w/ a PF755 VFD (480V 3-Phase, 65(ND)/52(HD)). The failures occur at the static...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom