Which ControlLogix Ethernet Module

I am building a ControLogix network with about 70 nodes.

I was going to use a 1756-EN2T. Until I noticed that the 1756-EN4TR has way more connections. Does it make sense to get that one, or a different one that may work better?

Is there a newer one that I'm unaware of?

Of those nodes, there are 36 VFDs, 12 valve banks, and 14 input nodes. And, a few HMIs.

I plan on using a 1756-L83E Processor.

Of course, then the next question is. What ethernet Switch would you recommend?

The EN2T has the capacity for that quantity of IO. You also have a gigabit port on the processor now. We typically use that for remote access/HMI.

Switch:
What features are you planning for your network? Do you need VLANs, routing, is it centralized?

I am building a ControLogix network with about 70 nodes.

I was going to use a 1756-EN2T. Until I noticed that the 1756-EN4TR has way more connections. Does it make sense to get that one, or a different one that may work better?

Is there a newer one that I'm unaware of?

Of those nodes, there are 36 VFDs, 12 valve banks, and 14 input nodes. And, a few HMIs.

I plan on using a 1756-L83E Processor.

Of course, then the next question is. What ethernet Switch would you recommend?

With the rogue network issues I've been seeing at this site (its a terrible network configuration from the 90s at best), I'd opt to have more EN2T cards instead of just EN4T and L83 port.

Also, any thoughts on DLR configuration? (or does it matter)