Is RSLogix 500 Emulate still Available

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
Been a long time since using AB. Looking to emulate a Micrologix 1400 job before the hardware is available.

Is there still an emulator available from Rockwell? Can't seem to find it or I find something that says it's not the latest version and it won't let me download.

TIA

Yes, I use it from time to time

Heh, good one.

Not the 1400 specifically, but you could get close with RSLogix Emulate 500 and RSLogix Micro Starter Lite emulating an 1100; I think you will need the freebie RSLinx too, but maybe not.

Getting it is a bit messy, and it may have changed, but see this youtube, or this one; they should get you close enough to figure it out.

Last edited:
I'm referring to the question if emulate is still available. It is, at least last I checked. It doesn't work for all micros. I'm guessing a 1400 is one of them?