GT32 HMI communication problem

Tony2006

Hello all,

I have a GT32 HMI and GTWIN 2.93 software in my PC. A USB cable is connected between GT32 usb port and PC usb port. When I do communication setting. I use RS-232C and only COM1 and COM3 avilable. But I try both and there were not communication between PC and GT32. Does anyone know how to build the communication? Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Team, I have a Panasonic GT32 HMI that died last night. The cost from the company is $1800 to replace it. I can get a comparable one for $800...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in GTWIN to have a lamp come on and stay on when a momentary switch is pressed, but go off when a different switch is pressed-...
Replies
Views
I have no experience with Eaton HMIs. I downloaded the Galileo software and I am trying to get the file on a HMI (XV-102-H3-70twrl-10) to modify a...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
I have an HMI 2711R - T4T Series B, and I want to know which PLCs, besides Micro 820, can communicate with it.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom