Build a graphic with Syswin 3.4 ?

Queen

Hi all,
I use a omron cqm1h cpu21 with the Syswin 3.4 software. From analog input and analog output, i want to make a graphics the input voltage in Syswin 3.4. Can Syswin 3.4 build a graphics?

thanks

On the face of it, no.

What do you mean by graphic?

Syswin is only designed to allow ladder or mnemeonic (SL) programming. SCADA systems or HMIs are normally used for graphics.

Thanks Bob.
I use pid control to control inverted pendulum.
I want to monitor the voltage input from the potensiometer & output from the DA021. I want represent that voltage in graphics so i can define their time delay, rise time, setling time, overshot and error steady state.

Thanks

Sounds like you need CX-Server Lite and VB into Excel. Check in the downlaod section. There are some examples there.