SCL FC blocks make LAD program stop

balazs482

As soon as an FC block (written by me in an SCL source file, inserted in a LAD project) gets signal, the program stops. If it's in a network, but has no signal in, the program runs. I can upload a download link for the project if that helps... (Variables are named in Hungarian but that should not be a problem). (Siemens Symatic S7) (Also I couldn't get "ELSE IF" to work, but that's not a big deal in my code.)

Thanks!

You probably have a zero division or some out of bounds array. That would only halt the CPU when called. ELSE IF is ELSIF in Structured Text (Siemens SCL)

Similar Topics

Hi All, Just a quick question to see if anybody has found a work around for the symbolic / numbering of datablocks in SCL in TIA Portal V12 ...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to read out the cpu time and put the the time in arrays in different datablocks. I have wrote the code in SCL but when I compilate the...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an intermediate-advance knowledge of programming with TIA Porta in Ladder, would you recommend me to start learning SCL for it to...
Replies
Views
Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom