1746-P4 Power module for SLC 501 failure

Amitava

Two of my power module for SLC 501 have failed myteriously. Both of them were functional a year ago when those systems were build. While starting up the system now, after a year they were idle, I found the following:

1st 1746-P4 module
a. CPU shows fault
b. The fault goes away when the power module was replaced
c. The 24V user power shows 23.7V with nothing connected to the module (no load)

2nd 1746-P4 module
a. The PLC system starts up momenteraly, and shuts down in couple of sec.
b. When the power module was replaced, the system works perfect
c. The red LED doesnt light up on the module
d. The 24V user power gives 23.7V (without any load) even withought the red light being lit.

Please post a reply if you ever faced such a problem, or have any sugestion.

Also can anyone give me the back-plain pin-outs of 1746-P4

Last edited: