PanelView Plus 600 Compact to ML 1400 Comms

PLBoudette

Hi,
I'm trying to get communications working between a PanelView Plus 600 Compact unit and a MicroLogix 1400 PLC via Ethernet. They each use a standard Ethernet cable plugged in to an Ethernet switch. I've set up the PVP 600 Compact using FactoryTalk View Studio & RSLinx Enterprise with IP Address 192.168.137.2 with Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0. I've also configured the Runtime Target to point at the MicroLogix 1400 with IP Address 192.168.137.3 with the same Subnet Mask. When I run everything, it looks like the PVP 600 is polling the PLC for data, however, I don't see any activity lights on the PLC. Looking at the diagnostics for the PLC, it is receiving packets but is not transmitting. When I ping the PLC, the activity lights blink. Is there something more I'm missing with the communications? Do I need to set up MSG instructions to handle the comms? Thanks for the help.

Haaa

:ROFLMAO: Haaa That a problem.That a blunder mistake. Remember being a automation engineer you have first thing to do check all firmware and software compatible issue