MicroLogix 1000 PLC trainer built by me (Help Me )

Parts of Muskegon, I call Lil-Detroit. I did a project at one company. Was instructed to back up to the building as tight as I can so no one steals my license plate. The lead maintenance guy there had a plate on his car that he stole from someone else. I heard the entire conversation between he and his wife when she called to warn of Police in the area. He had no shame even discussing this openly. 100% True!

Can you say crack... I saw him on Live PD :)

You lived up here for a while, or maybe have relatives in the area. I can't remember which...

Born in Detroit but all my family lives between Silver Lake and Whitehall, I lived on Stony Lake when I was a kid, still remember the pictures of my dad with Steelhead and Coho the size of me

"Rant on"
Is it slightly disheartening, that you guy's as per usual go out of your ways to help someone, must have the answer now, then they don't have the decency to reply with there solution to help others with a similar problem. Not the first time l know.
If and when the answer comes in, l bet it was "sorry l have been really busy, bla bla", but l needed the answers straight away.
"Rant off"