PanelView Transfer via bridging through a PLC?

BAJ

I feel kind of dumb, because I swear I've done this before, but I can't seem to remember how I did it.

I want to do a PanelView Transfer via bridging through a PLC backplane. My computer is connected to a ControlLogix Chassis on one ENBT, and I want to transfer from a PanelView that's connected to a separate network on another ENBT in the same chassis.

Anyone?

Thanks,
-Brad

Yes, I have done that before to connect to Powerflex drives with CCW and DriveExec using RSLinx, but the PanelView Transfer Util uses RSLinx Enterprise. How do you set that up in Enterprise?

Similar Topics

Hi all, Im having trouble transferring a program from one panelview 550 to an new one. I can insert a flash card into the old panelview and upload...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to move a tag value, brought into the panelview via modbus tcp with kepware, back to the plc on eth/ip. IE on the C-Mores we bring...
Replies
Views
Newbie so sorry if this question is very general or has been discussed elsewhere already. We have a R/O system installed presently and I am...
Replies
Views
PanelView Plus 7 1500 F/W v9 What would cause one person be able to see the PV in the transfer utility but not another? I have a guy on site...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? How to transfer applications from Panelview Plus to PC, then configure it via Factorytalk View ME? There are 4...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom