WinCC V7.3 Script Server crash

Traloch

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my WinCC V7.3 project, where the script server is constantly crashing when opening a new picture window and closing the open picture window.

On my root screen (Overview) I have Navigation buttons to open Picture Windows within the root screen. Using the C-script I've attached.

The crash only seems to occur when the open Picture window has other picture windows open within it where scripts are running. If only one Picture window is open within it, it doesn't seem to be a problem, but if I have a Picture window open within the first Picture window I get the crash.

I'd appreciate any insights. I hope the issue is clear

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my WinCC V7.3 project, where the script server is constantly crashing when opening a new picture window and closing the open picture window.

On my root screen (Overview) I have Navigation buttons to open Picture Windows within the root screen. Using the C-script I've attached.

The crash only seems to occur when the open Picture window has other picture windows open within it where scripts are running. If only one Picture window is open within it, it doesn't seem to be a problem, but if I have a Picture window open within the first Picture window I get the crash.

I'd appreciate any insights. I hope the issue is clear
No script is attached.