B/1      B/2
][----------()

B/2     B/3    B/4
][------]/[---------()

B/2     B/3
][----------()

B/4
][--------oneshot logic

If you can guarantee B/1 won't change in-between the 2nd and 3rd rung, you can remove the first rung. Order of the rungs is important.

Last edited:
http://www.thelearningpit.com/lp/doc/dl/dl-rl.html

Your lack of context is adoorable!

Instead of two outputs on one ring you can do:
Code:
           B/1
Logic---()

B/1      B/2
][----------()

B/1      B/3
][---------()

A one shot can be done like
Code:
B/1      B/2
][----------()

B/2     B/3    B/4
][------]/[---------()

B/2     B/3
][----------()

B/4
][--------oneshot logic

If you can guarantee B/1 won't change in-between the 2nd and 3rd rung, you can remove the first rung. Order of the rungs is important.
I must've misunderstood, but maybe you can look at what I got from what you said. Thanks for the input, greatly appreciated.

Last edited: