Factorytalk SE Server Application

JGax

Hi All

Im in need of your experience guys, I have been a reader of this forum and think you are awesome!

Here is my questions or my case:

I'm working with a Site edition Client Local Application that needs to be moved to a server.

At these time I create the server, the HMI server and the RSlinx client, connect the clients to the application on the server and all is running fine.....

The problem is that I'm running on grace mode :)

What I already have is:

- a few factory talk se client licenses ( 5 maybe, different displays)
- a Factory talk ME license (think 2 of them)
- RSLinks Professional license (2 of them)

What licenses do I need to buy to have this system running?

Do I need a factory talk SE Server license?
How the server license is classified, number of clients connected or just displays?

Im thinking that SE Clients licenses that I have are enough, just need to ran 4 users or stations or clients connected to the server at same time.

In resume, Im basically worried to buy the right server license and don't expend money unnecessary.

I appreciate your support.
Jesus

Talk with your distributor about the licenses; they should help you get sorted out.

For FTView SE Distributed you need:
HMI server license (one license per HMI server, and it's priced by the display)
FTView SE client license (one per client PC)

Talk with your distributor about the licenses; they should help you get sorted out.

For FTView SE Distributed you need:
HMI server license (one license per HMI server, and it's priced by the display)
FTView SE client license (one per client PC)

Thanks, I will get close to my distributor and talk about

Jgax:
What are you going to do with the rslinx professional, if you plan to use it as an OPC server for an external package. You can use FTview OPC gateway is five times cheaper than rslinx and do the same.