OMRON CP1H same program not working

kmarsus

Dear Omron experts,
I have omron PLC in my machine. Model: CP1H.
I have bought a new one for spare the PLC.
So, I have uploaded the software from old one through CX-One software and downloaded to new one.
Everything work fine with new PLC but one Solenoid valve is not working. I have tried many ways. I have again install old one it's fully working but when I install new one with same program only that particular solenoid valve is not working.
My both PLC are looking 100% same and the program also 100% same.
Can anyone suggest me where is the problem?

( I have attached my program here.
For program: line 52 and 53 output: 101.00 and 101.01
is responsible for the solenoid coil that's not working properly)

You copied the program, but I am pretty sure- not the data memory.
There are H100, H110, H120 words for timer set values.
Copy there the values from the source PLC.

Last edited:
Dear, I see H100, H110, H120 is high speed timer.
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between High Speed timer and normal timer?

Dear,
How to copy the value of H100, H110, H120.
Can you please tell me a little bit more details.

You copied the program, but I am pretty sure- not the data memory.
There are H100, H110, H120 words for timer set values.
Copy there the values from the source PLC.

Last edited:
Can you force these outputs on?

When you uploaded the program did you tick upload memory as well? Without knowing these values you would have to manually enter a value.

If you don't know the value why not just manually enter a value into the H register and see if you can get it going?