Real time clock

Mr_Black

A while ago I found a real time clock module for a PLC-5 system. However I can not find the part number. AB's web site has no listing neither does thier "Automation Systems" catalog. Does anyone have any info on this?

Thanks

MR_Black :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Real Time Clock

What's wrong with using the RTC addressing in the status registers:

Year: S:18
Month: S:19
Day: S:20
Hour: S:21
Minute: S:22
Second: S:23

The old RTC module was designed for the PLC-2 (which had no internal clock). If memory serves, it wasn't Y2K complient. With the PLC-2 being "silver series'ed, I doubt you'll find one in any catalog. Probably be tough even on eBay.

BTW: RTC Module part number: 1771-DC

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello. This is one for the Mitsubishi experts. I need to measure the time for a remote device's to return process data sent from the i-QR...
Replies
Views
Hi all I thought I had this working but upon doing a checkup a few months after the machine was commissioned, I found that adjusting the RTC via...
Replies
Views
hi all i have used a real time clock to turn on a bit after 1 month. the plc was off for this whole month and when i turned on the plc after a...
Replies
Views
hey, anyone know how to export time from panelview 800 to micro 850 and to compare time? or distinguish various time , like to know which shift...
Replies
Views
Hi again Looking to write date or time values to the RTC in my MicroLogix 1400 In the ladder logic I am using a CPW instruction as per the 1400...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom