Mitsubishi GXW3 - Error SlibFbFile

swedeleaner

So, the Red Diamond is at it again...(y)

Error LED lights up, with Minor Error 3401, Operation Error.
But Error Jump doesn´t even point me to where it happens.

Since it´s a minor error, the CPU is still running, but can´t send it to a customer like this..

The support doesn´t even seem to know where to look.

Anyone here that have experienced this?

Sounds like a programming error to me.

Can you reproduce the error or is it spurious/random?

You may have to try and narrow it down unfortunately

Regards

Daniel

-

I can "reproduce" it by resetting it, wait about 4-5 minutes and then triggered again.

Obviously it doesn´t occur every scan cycle, and since I just run it on my office, no peripherals to modify any inputs.

It does occur in the simulator as well, but it takes longer between each error occuring. I don´t use any pointers besides a PID-controller, which is working.

I have an earlier backup from about 6 days ago which runs without any hassle.
Have started comparing my FB:s that have changed since then, but no obvious faults. No useful warnings or compiler info..

So, a random error occuring once every 5-20 minutes...
The error contains stepnumber, but it seems that you are unable to look at the compiled code that is actually running... But it occurs at the exact same spot every time. Something like Sequence Step nr 295, FB 6.

I can "reproduce" it by resetting it, wait about 4-5 minutes and then triggered again.

Obviously it doesn´t occur every scan cycle, and since I just run it on my office, no peripherals to modify any inputs.

It does occur in the simulator as well, but it takes longer between each error occuring. I don´t use any pointers besides a PID-controller, which is working.

I have an earlier backup from about 6 days ago which runs without any hassle.
Have started comparing my FB:s that have changed since then, but no obvious faults. No useful warnings or compiler info..

So, a random error occuring once every 5-20 minutes...
The error contains stepnumber, but it seems that you are unable to look at the compiled code that is actually running... But it occurs at the exact same spot every time. Something like Sequence Step nr 295, FB 6.

Sounds possibly like an overflow? Are you using any array pointers?

What about FLOATs?...are you using any in your code?

If it was me....id remove half my tasks; and try narrowing it down.

Regards

Daniel.