Reading pointer format in S7

Plc_User

I use a lot of data organised as a struct in a db. Now I read in this struct as an in-parameter in a function. The in-parameter is specified as 'pointer', so at the inside of the block I can determine the datablock, and the startadress.
However, if I don't want to use an in-parameter, is there a way to detect the pointerdata af the struct (datablock and startadress)?

IN : POS_OBJECT_X : pointer

L P##POS_OBJECT_X
LAR1
L W [AR1,P#0.0]
T #TempDBX
L D [AR1,P#2.0]
LAR1
OPN DB [#TempDBX]

Similar Topics

Hi all....... someone knows if is possible in S7, using the indirect adressing by means of a pointer L P## to read a data struct defined as...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup a message read via Ethernet. I have the path setup as 1, 1, 2, 192.168.66.10 I get an error code 1, ext err 315. I am beating...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody. I need to read the first 12 characters of the message that a barcode reader sends to the ascii card (1734-rs232 ascii) and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom