Scanning tags from one scada to another (Adroit)

mot

Hi all, I need to link two SCADA's to a central SCADA. I've created some agents(tags) in the central SCADA and need to scan those tags from the other two SCADA's. Ive tried installing an ethernet driver on the two SCADA's to trie and scan the tags but to no avail. Has any body done this before? Please help.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
Hi I am in the process of making an OT lab for training and to test incident response, an i keep hearing NOT to scan network because some...
Replies
Views
Looking for some application advice with barcode scanners and Compactlogix PLC and a Panelview Plus. I assume Ethernet/IP is the way to go here...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, We a compact logix processor and one of the safety input modules 1734-IBS seems to be faulty as sometimes the module led turns red...
Replies
Views
Anybody got a link to a simple network scanning tool that will return the IPAddress and machine name of all devices on a Network Need to scan...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom