How to integrate multiple FactoryTalk View SE Local project to an Network Project?

Richard yang

hello,everyone!
I'm very glad to join this forum.I saw a lot of automation engineer at here and discuss technical issues.I think this will be very helpful to me.
And I have one issue now, hope anybody who are good at this can help me:
we have 4 HMI running on the site for 4 system, each HMI was installed factorytalk view studio 6.10 and factorytalk view SE client , there are 4 Local type project set up on each machine separately,and the clients are running normally. but now we want to build a workstaion to fulfill the client function(surveillance & operate the system) of this 4 machines, I want to know,How can I realize this purpose? Do I need make a network application to integrate all local project together on this workstaion? if the projects can be integrated, how to configure the client file .cli?o_O

Make a new standalone application, and import all of the tags and graphics from the other 4. That is about your only option to incorporate all into one application.