Sick CLV62x or CLV63x Program in RsLogix

sorenlyder

Hey guys.

I have a little problem that I thought you might could help me with.

My task is to make a program to read EAN128 codes from a rolling paperstand.
I have made a program according to something that was already made, but was not finished.

If anybody out-there has a rslogix program where they are using the SICK_CLV62X_65X_EIP AOI that can be downloaded from the Sick webpage, then I would really like to know how you got it to work.

The only way I could get the AOI to respond a correct code, that by using 3 different timers to the trigger signals, and even then it still failed every third time i was trying.

I have 15 scanners, and i have the issue on all of them.

I attached a copy of my current program. Rename to .rar
Can anybody maybe provide me an working example that I can learn from?