how to read a citect trend data file using VB

stuman

Hi all, many years ago I came across a VB 5 or 6 project ( source code included ) that enabled the export of trend data to csv format ( or similar ).

Now that I come to use it, I cannot find either the copy I had or where on the web I got it from.

Can someone point me to a similar file? I prefer the source code version because I wish to update it to .NET and incorporate into my specific analysis.

Thanks
Stu

Similar Topics

How to read and write text file in Citect Scada? I want to write to text file when engineer change the set point. I want to get that changed...
Replies
Views
Hi plc.net I have Citect 7.2 connected to an Omron CJ1M etn 21 over Ethernet using OMFINS. Reading tags is not a problem, but writing to them is...
Replies
Views
My PLC is PLC5/40 Enhanced. It has chassis 1771-A3B. Slot 0: MCM 3100 Slot 1: empty Slot 2: 1771-IBD Slot 3: 1771-OBD Slot 4: 1771-IFE/C Slot 5...
Replies
Views
Hi Folk, How can i read the data from barcode (ascii) to citect directly ?? Regards
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom