Kinetix 6500 Error

alive15

Good afternoon,

I keep getting this error on the integrated axis power supply of the kinetix 6500 (2094-BC04-M03-M) and AC Power loss fault on the 2 other axis modules attached to it (2094-BM01-M). I get the ac power loss fault every time we try and run the servo. I believe all these parts have been changed, and the backplane has already been changed also, but still getting the same faults?

I changed the 3 digit # on the front of the integrated axis power supply to 203, which was on the original one. This is the last 3 digits on the IP address.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

All 3 axis are ready for motion according to the PLC, but every time we try to cycle, the last two servos fault out and throw up the ac power loss fault and the first integrated one shows Alarm 128 Node switch fault?

I understand that this is an application which has worked before.
Is something changed in the network for example?
What are the fault codes which you see on the drives?

The manual talks about a DRAM Test Fault. This should be resolved by a power cycle or reset of the drive. If this fails, you probably have a corrupt control module on your 2094-BC04-M03-M.
Your DC bus will not power-up, and this gives you the faults on the other 2 axis modules.

Hmm.. there is also a Node Alarm 128 talking about Node switches adjusted after powerup. This should be resolved by returning the node switches to power-up setting according the manual.

Noise

Yes thank you nightline, I saw this in the manual also.

Actually nothing is wrong with the drives, we have another analog drive that turns on at the same time. About 5 feet away from the Kinetix 6500; this was causing noise that caused the S22 Fault, so I lowered the gains on the analog drive and this solved the issue.

Thanks for your help man, I really appreciate it.