RSLinx ~ Windows update ~ Access harmony.rsh

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
So I just had a update on Windows 10 on two separate PC's and both are failing on RSWho anyone else having the issue?

Both are the same issue below, anyone know a fix?

rserror.png

update or version upgrade?
look in your c folder and see if you can find a folder called windows.old
if you do, you had a version upgrade and it did not install correctly.

I got my update or should I say version upgrade Monday.
Nothing worked in Explorer, Edge, or chrome.

I had to do a version recovery and now everything is fine with the world.

if it was an update, I would uninstall the update.

as further protection, I also create restore points before the updates.

regards,
james

So incase anyone else having these issues.... I had another update install yesterday that did the same thing, so now the two updates below have stopped RSLinx from opening RSWho for me

KB4054517
KB4056892