HMI Help

jamesnie

Merry Thursday everyone.

I have been given a project that involves programming a Beijer X2pro to control a Emerson (CT) M700 drive. I've really been thrown in the deep end as ive never really used the program properly before. So far its going well. BUT. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to address to any of the parameters within the drive, or find any kind of address references that show what parameter relates to what address. Can anyone help?

I know this is HMI stuff rather than PLC, but im desperate. and the community here is much more vast and responsive than other forums, If its not allowed, Please delete and accept my apologies.

James

The X2 Pro will happily act as Modbus tcp client (master). The M700 manual talks of 'Ethernet' and nothing more. Is ModTcp one of its supported protocols?
Fwiw, Beijer application support in the Uk, certainly where I am, is far and away the best I have experienced. Get hold of him!
Pp