GE 90/30 Sweep Time

biil2769

Is there a way to see the scan time, like a special utility register, in the logic itself to be displayed by a touch screen/operator interface?
I know it shows scan time in LM90 and Versa pro when connected to PLC.
We just want to monitor the scan time.

Bill

GE Fanuc chose not to make that information available directly in the ladder program.

You can write logic to execute Service Request #16 every scan. That will return a cumulative time in 100 microsecond increments. The difference between two successive scans is the scan time for the last scan.

Similar Topics

Dear Fellows; Good day. Here i share two images one is PLC Sweep Time control and Monitor Screen and the other one PID Control Screen. First i...
Replies
Views
I am starting a new plc. Download okay no faults. But on CPU Start I get: Error 8533: Unable to start runtime. Controller Error - Invalid sweep...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a vibration test machine that uses a VFD to control a set of counter weights to create specific displacement test. What I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi; I want to read the sweep time. I use the svc_req #9 but %R5200 always shown the value 4. it means 4 msec. But at the bottom of LM90 it shows...
Replies
Views
I've been told that I absolutely have to have a full 360 degree gauge on my HMI, and as you are all aware, out of the box, RSView seems quite...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom