Vijeo Citect, Save as, Open, and Print

HenryDan

Hi there,

I did what (tragically1969) wrote me, but nothing happend!. Could you please help me more to find out the problem.

Thanks,
Henry

Originally Posted by tragically1969 http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=345684#post345684
You dont need to do any of this, just create a Device (Citect Project Editor > System > Devices) with the fields you require and in your alarm categories specify this device as its summary device.

You can specify what type of file to write to and how many files worth of history you want to keep in the device.

Lookup "Devices" in the help Index for info

Dear All,

I made a project in the Vijeo Citect program. In the Alarm Summary I have used "Save As", "Print" and "Open" tabs. I used the following commands;

Save As:
DspRichTextSave(36,
FormSaveAsFile("Save As","","All Files (*.*)|*.*|txt Files (*.txt)|*.txt|" ));

Print:
CSV_Nav_PagePrint();

and Open:
DspRichTextLoad(36, FormOpenFile("RTF File to Display", "*.txt", "TXT Files|*.txt| All Files|*.*|"));

But none of the above commands are working. For instance, the open command makes an open window, but that window can not open any (txt …) file or when I try to save the alarm summary as any text or rtf file, the new file is not made.

I defined a user with full privilege, but it did not helped!!!
I have defined alarm category and assigned the summary and log devices. Also, I defined report names and the other parts of report, but did not help again.
Please help me to find the solution to save the alarm summary page as any files (txt, rtf...) and I can open text (rtf) file of alarm summary and be able to print it.

Thanks in advanced for your cooperation,

Regards,

Henry

Dear All,
I want to read computer name in my log file, I want add after {Date,10}{TimeLong,12}{MsgLog,40}{Arg1}{FullName,20}
Can You Help me !!!?