Fx 3u help with program and hmi

isajadh

IAM doing a fx 3u program where I have several different conditions for two timeres (on delay)how can I simply you them if any one can help thanks in advanceimage attached for referance. Also
|X0|--------------------- -(yo)
I want to achieve this condition using hmi weintek8103ie.(when I press and hold a button on the hmi assigned to x0, coil yo should run.

Last edited:
Hello,
You can not address a button on the HMI as a physical input. You need to use an unused M bit as the input from the HMI.

[M0]----------------------(Y0)

Hope this helps,

Similar Topics

Sir i can not upload hmi program into pc Mitshubishi HMI model no- GS2107-WTBD Mitshubishi PLc - FX3G-24M HMI software- GT Designer3 GOT2000...
Replies
Views
Sir i can not upload program from hmi to pc please help me Mitshubishi HMI Model no.- GS2107-WTBD I Have Software- GT Designer3 GOT 2000 PLC-...
Replies
Views
I have a few quickpanels on some older equipment. Connected to GE Fanuc 90-30 PLCs. I have went through 4 of the MI-CAB-C49 cables over the past...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Is there a way to find the hmi passwords, I have found where they are but they are xxxxxx out thanks stu
Replies
Views
HELLO DEAR FRIENDS I WOULD LIKE KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP PROVIDING ME SOME PROGRAMS LIKE BECKHOFF PLC AND HMI. Thank them in advance, BORROW YOUR...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom