scada via gprs modem

tometrajkov

Hello
I have project to connect Visio PLC with WinCC Scada via GPRS modem Enfora. I tried to connect them with modbus protocol via modem, but when the modbus became active, I can not establish connection to the PLC. First I use com init block for the serial port for the modem and I establish communication. But when the modbus is active for the same port, the port is blocked. Could somebody tell me how to make communication with modbus protocol via gprs, or tell me other way to read the values via gprs.
Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! I am newbie here so be kind) I have some m340 plcs in one network and one TSX quantum, that reads data from them via io scanning...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to change the font size of text in a template(there will be a button in the template), essentially by binding it to a custom...
Replies
Views
I want to make an application in C# .Net to read Tags from CitectScada (Local variables, Variables tags, Digital Alarms ...) so that I can process...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a client who has requested a SCADA system for downtime tracking and so on. Right now, they want to implement it as a standalone...
Replies
Views
I want to get and set Time Picker value in process analyst in citect scada using cicode. Also I tried to find an event or function when time...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom