G120 & S120 backup SD card/memory card

Hello,
In our industry we have many G120 and S120 CU with different models. i want to buy memory card for all the CU to keep the backup program. What specification memory card should i select? can i use same model memory card for all the CU or i need different model memory card for the different model CU?

can i use the one memory card to take the backup program from every CU. We will take the program from each CU one by one and keep in my laptop using card reader. when required then will copy paste the program into the memory card from the laptop and then will give into the CU using the same memory card. is it possible?

Thank You

Similar Topics

I'm looking for a document showing the difference between the G120 and S120. Speed regulation, torque regulation ...performance specs. Have any of...
Replies
Views
Hi as a beginner am learning about the G120 (CU240e-2pn) controlled by 1200plc 1-how can i interpret the hex values coming from the vfd...
Replies
Views
Hi All CPU 1517F-3, Drives G120C Working on a project that is under development, so more IO will be added as we go along, to keep my drives out...
Replies
Views
i have the CU240E-2 PN unit am documenting this PDF Converter with the CU240B-2 and CU240E-2 Control Units (siemens.com) the problem i have...
Replies
Views
hi every one is t possible to power the (6SL3244-0BB12-1FA0) CU240E-2 PN unit with an external power supply 24vdc without the need of the power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom