Mitsubishi plc

TECHUSER

I m using gx works......
Want to know the exact meaning & DIFFERENCE of
compile
build,build all and online program change..........

Mitsu

No small talk, no cuddling just right on to the good stuff?

Gx Works 2 or 3?
What do you want to accomplish?

Build can be used for smaller changes, only POU:s/FC/FB in red are affected. takes less time to compile.

Rebuild all is compile everything, even unchanged stuff.

Online Change can be used for smaller changes. How much depends on your CPU.
It automatically compiles the changes and transfers during run.

Build all re-compiles all the blocks of code, build only compiles the block that have changed, on-line program change is a small change where it only downloads the bit of code that changes.
If you do build all, it compiles the whole program so as there are on the fly variables (tags with no actual physical addresses) these are allocated at compile time, if you do a full compile and not download it then when you try to go on-line it warns you the program may be different as the time stamp since last compile is different. The same goes for build only, on-line change will only allow small changes at a time usually 500 steps (note some actual functions can take up many steps), it compiles it & downloads the changes by shifting the program to fit, if too large it will drop out and not download.
You must remember to save the program to disk after an on-line change.
Depending on the IDE you use i.e. GXDeveloper or GXWorks, in GXWorks if it is a structured project then unless you download the symbolic file you cannot upload to the PC as it looses the structure it can only upload as a GXDeveloper ladder file without comments.

Servo drive with MR-JE-10C + FX5U

Hello there!
I try to to drive a HF-KN13 servo motor with a FX5U PLC through MR-JE-10C. I tested the connection between the servo amplifier and the servo motor and it works properly that way. I give command pulses from the PLC with the DDRVI function of the controller but the motor does not start. The connection between the PLC and servo amplifier seems to be right. What could be the problem? Are there any parameters in the amplifier that doesn't let me control the motor from the PLC?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Hello there!
I try to to drive a HF-KN13 servo motor with a FX5U PLC through MR-JE-10C. I tested the connection between the servo amplifier and the servo motor and it works properly that way. I give command pulses from the PLC with the DDRVI function of the controller but the motor does not start. The connection between the PLC and servo amplifier seems to be right. What could be the problem? Are there any parameters in the amplifier that doesn't let me control the motor from the PLC?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Welcome to the the forum. I advise you to start a new thread with the description you used (Servo drive with MR-JE-10C + FX5U). This was an old post and not directly related with your issue.