Sattcon PLC

Since there were no replies, I dug around a little for you...

Looks like the Sattcon is from ABB?

ABB "claims" to have manuals available online at:

http://solutionsbank.abb.com/

You have register with them, so I didn't bother continuing (I have no use for ABB). Seems like a pretty decent site, but I got tired of the constant URL redirecting :rolleyes:

If nothing else, after registering, you can post this question at one of their forums. Hopefully there are other members?! :D

-Eric

Similar Topics

Hi eveyone, Im having some problem understanding some of the syntaxis used in this PLC, which is a really old one Atached part of the program...
Replies
Views
Hello, My task is to upgrade a control system based on SattCon OP45 PLC to a Simatic control system. I have some questions : 1- What is the...
Replies
Views
We have a SattCon PLC. It looks like a single circuit board with a LCD display and membrane keypad that connects via a ribbon cable to a few I/O...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to ABB PLCs. I have a file PLC3A.S_M, which is a SATTCON35 PLC Backup. Is ther anybody knows, Through which software(DOX5 /...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently, I am having a look at Sattcon PLC program. I need to find out the I/O configuration for this PLC like the Type of module in each...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom